
If you are in good mental health and a master of your subject, consider giving two to three hours a week for teaching underprivileged students, which can help rebuild their lives. Ultimately, your Growth: Yes, "I can get better with small efforts."
Nobody has time, and Everyone is in a hurry. But simply tabulating your life, you can see that you are stepping towards a phase of Confidence. Basically, "I don't stay down", so I left that world behind quite a long time back, where many people noticed your disability before they acknowledged your abilities. I choose to move further with a strong desire to live life with distinction, integrity and dignity. I think and act big was a bold step, taking risks, developing and sharing ideas, as well as not waiting for permission.
I joined Angel Express Foundation Axf , a teaching NGO, five years ago, never knowing how I would complete such a big journey, slowly and steadily, with many students and many batches. Axf is an uprising non-governmental organisation,
these days, with numerous centres and an enormous number of learning minds.
It was challenging for me to manage the workplace as well as volunteering...in a teaching role. But both areas adjusted to fit me perfectly in my role. And, I will always be grateful for it. I remain focused on teaching by guarding my time and energy, choosing deep and wise work over it.
By taking charge of students, "I own the outcome". Regularly advised students not to blame circumstances or others, but to take responsibility and fix what needs fixing. I stayed curious by constantly asking questions to the students. Because never assume they know it all." I show up no matter what", by consistently following, even when motivation fades. Because it is difficult to discipline your life, but being indisciplined makes every day difficult in the future.
I spot their problems and solve them without needing a nudge; instead, "I don't wait to be told". It's necessary to flex with reality and stay effective under frequently changing conditions. I can say, "I have a lot to learn", so staying teachable, open to feedback, and ready to admit when I'm wrong. During all those years, I delayed gratification and invested in a better tomorrow of learning minds......"Future Focus".
When living walls of learning roar with their results, the teacher gets the highest reward.
I don't freeze myself without instructions, just improvise, adapt, and keep moving slowly, yet consistently, and steadily by gaining the highest form of self-confidence by rebuilding a student's life!
Lovely to know!!
ReplyDeleteThank you .
DeleteHeartfelt and inspiring writing
ReplyDeleteThank you for the valuable words.
DeleteWoow Anjali
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot.
Delete